An interesting role has become vacant at Sanofi’s İstanbul office. The position will be part of the Sanofi Speciality Care Medical team with responsibility of Real-World Evidence Lead (RWE Lead). The RWE Lead will support the country level emerging trends, gaps and opportunities for data and analytics requirements and to provide recommendations and help to turn the output of analytics models into business actions in the country. He/she will be reporting to Medical Lead of Turkey – Iran – Levant in Speciality Care.
- Support the development of real-world data and analytics capabilities and utilization, and lead in applying cutting-edge advanced analytics methodologies and tools to generate novel insights and actions.
- Conduct and oversee execution of RWD-based queries and studies; effectively communicate the findings and study results to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality, rigorous and readily interpretable deliverables are generated from RWE studies/analyses.
- Define standards and processes to manage quality, consistency, usability, security, and availability of data throughout the data lifecycle.
- Develop and address opportunities around novel sources or applications of data, define how the business creates additional value through utilization of real-world data and analytics, and drive cultural change towards data and analytics centricity.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., BS, MS, PhD) (MD preferred)
- Substantial project management and drug development/commercialization experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the industry involving management of observational studies and application of RWE in the R&D and/or commercial setting
- Awareness of changing analytics and technology trends within and outside the industry
- Good understanding of strength and limitations of RWE/observational studies.
- Familiarity with one or more Disease and/or Therapy Areas
- Appreciation of the regulatory/payer/HTA/ Healthcare provider environment and reimbursement activities
- Excellent networking and influencing skills.
- Advanced level of English and Turkish is a must
Terms of Employment
What Sanofi Can Offer You
- Benefits to enhance your life journey
- Development opportunities to own your future
- An open and inclusive environment where you can be yourself
- Social activities and wellbeing programs to support your life
Join a health journey partner.
Life is a health journey, with its ups and downs, and its challenges. These can be big or small, lifelong or temporary. Everyone, from children to elderly people, face health challenges and needs, wherever they are. We at Sanofi, are dedicated to support people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi Turkey, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country, serving public health for over 60 years with more than 1,800 employees, offers a broad range of products including innovative therapeutic solutions, biotechnological pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, adding value to local economy and development.
Operating in the Turkish healthcare industry, Sanofi Turkey offers solutions in 16 main therapeutic areas with almost 275 different forms of products. Sanofi Lüleburgaz plant, the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in Turkey, is also among the top three Sanofi production sites worldwide. Spread on a total area of approximately 50 football stadiums, the plant features state-of-the-art equipment and the latest innovations, producing highest quality pharmaceuticals in various forms in global healthcare standards and carrying out R&D activities.
At Sanofi, we provide a working environment in which we help people develop, cooperate with passion and care about patients and consumers. We have received for the second consecutive time, the prestigious Global Top Employer certification in recognition of our Human Resources practices.
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS
At Sanofi, diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate and embedded in our core values. We recognize the richness of diversity and inclusion, to have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Everything we do and everything we built is designed for empowering people. Come discover your Sanofi today!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.