Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
1. Clear understanding of local medical practice and clinical decision making in regards to patient care.
2. Understanding of healthcare systems affecting patient care.
3. Thorough knowledge of medicine (including pharmacotherapy), treatment guidelines, clinical research processes, customer strategies, regulations, and ethical guidelines applied to the pharmaceutical industry, solid understanding of GCP an industry code of practice.
4. Interpretation of key scientific data and ability to translate this information to meet educational and research needs.
5. In-depth knowledge of target TA may be an advantage.
6. MS Office and associated hardware working knowledge.
7. Excellent command and communication skills in English.
1. MBBS / MD, Graduate with experience or Post-graduate degree in Medicine (Pharmacology, Medicine etc.).
2. Knowledge of relevant therapeutic and clinical experience may be preferable but not mandatory
3. Prior experience in the clinical or medical affairs departments in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry is preferable but not mandatory.
4. RMA experience may be an advantage.