Diabetes Medical Manager
About the opportunity:
As a Medical Manager you will be accountable for the Diabetes therapy area in the MCO as well as for the local medical operational support and customer facing in your own country in the frame of implementation of local medical plan within Diabetology under the leadership of the MCO Diabetes Medical Lead. In this role, you shall be able to benefit from your strategic thinking and project management skills.
About the Business Unit (General Medicines):
Our General Medicines business includes various areas that are of great importance globally and in our region in terms of the growing number of patients and the wide range of products sold.
Sanofi has decades of experience in the treatment of Diabetes. We are committed to fighting the disease, to offer effective treatment, to reduce the risk of complications and to bring about positive customer experience.
With our modern insulin therapies and innovative delivery devices, we provide solutions that improve the quality of life of patients with diabetes.
SANOFI CLASSICS AND CARDIOMETABOLIC TREATMENT:
In addition to the development and introduction of innovative, new drugs, Sanofi's strength is the wide range of well-established, well-known, and trusted medicines, some of which are still answer unique medical needs. Our broad portfolio provides therapeutic solutions in primary care, cardiology, nephrology, neurology, orthopedics, traumatology, internal medicine, gynecology and many more areas.
The primary responsibility of the General Medicines team is to ensure safe and high-quality drug provision to patients treated in these therapeutic areas.
About growing with us – in this role your responsibilities will be:
- Strategy: Contributes to the implementation of the global TA product and life cycle strategy; develops local medical plans in line with global TA product and life cycle strategy; identifies local unmet needs and shares them with MCO Diabetes Medical Lead
- Execution: Oversees execution of global TA product and life cycle strategy in the country (local medical plans including and focus on data generation and RWE, scientific exchange, stakeholder engagement, etc.); identifies potential risks and prepares preventive actions Delivers integrated MA plans
- Alignment/Leadership: manages internal and external relationships within area of responsibility; ensures consistency of medical content and scientific messages across various tools and materials
About you: Qualifications, education & work experience:
- University degree in Life Sciences (preferably MD or PharmD)
- Disease/therapy area knowledge
- Very good knowledge of English is a must
- Fluent knowledge of Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Polish or Ukrainian is a plus
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with all teams (local and global)
- Openness to new experiences and agility to learn
- Good leadership skills – able to influence and motivate others
- Evidence generation (incl. RWE)
Nice to have:
- Experience gained in a similar position
- PhD in medicine, pharma
Inspire your journey - What Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Company car
- An individual and well-structured on-boarding training
- Professional carrier opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
Location: Budapest, Warsaw or any other MCO countries
In 2018 Sanofi was selected ’Pharmaceutical Company of the Year’ by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2020 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer and gained the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
Visit our external career site for more opportunities and information: https://www.sanofi.hu/hu/karrier
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.