At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
Leads the Commercial Strategy & Planning process for the assigned category (Wellness / Allergy & Pain / Cough & Cold and Digestive Health) and works directly with the Sales and Marketing Leadership Teams. This role will work closely with the Marketing Leads to lead (develop, define and deliver) the customer strategy for their assigned category. But they will also, critically, be in close partnership with all members of the Sales, Marketing and Shopper Teams as the Voice of the Customer and custodian of the commercial elements of the category plans.
Category Commercial Strategy & Plan:
- Development and delivery of the Commercial Strategy & Plan (Account Standards, Strategic Objectives) and Customer Category Strategy in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Developing strong relationships with key partners in CMI, BI, Sales, Finance and Marketing to deliver the most compelling category strategies for our customers
- Input into the gate process and launch planning for NPD; including the creation of inspirational customer sell stories for our NPD which are aligned with customer priorities and strategy
- Engage with our customers directly by sharing our insights, category strategy and channel strategy through face-to-face meetings and workshops (engagement sessions, planning days etc.)
- Foster strong relationships with key customer contacts via insight-led category recommendations in order to influence at the appropriate levels and enable Sanofi to become the ‘go-to’ partner for our customers
- Partner with our Sales Team to develop compelling range reviews and Joint Business Plans (JBP) to drive improvement for Sanofi brands in store
Commercial Diagnostic, Interventions and Initiatives:
- Critical input to the cross-functional working that enables a clear commercial diagnostic of performance (competitiveness, plan delivery and executional effectiveness) so as to isolate and subsequently lead the creation of necessary interventions and initiatives that improve performance.
- Advanced analytical skills – translate data into insights and insights into actions and strategies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - ability to lead initiatives and influence key stakeholders into action.
- Experienced in creating insights across various data sets and visualising data/insights tailored to different audiences – skilled in story telling
- Experience in the FMCG industry with prior roles in Trade Marketing, Sales, or Marketing
- Understand key principles, focus areas and processes of Category Management
- Well-developed strategic thinking, commercial acumen, financial acumen and experience in analysis to derive insight.
- Project Management/Planning skills including risk assessment, stakeholder management, cross-functional team leadership, workload planning and task prioritisation/time management.
Work rights: Please note to apply for this role you must already have the right to lawfully work and live in Australia.
Interested? Apply today!
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
To learn more about what makes us a Global & Australian Top Employer, visit our careers page; https://www.sanofi.com.au/en/careers
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We live our commitment through our Reconciliation Action Plan, team member and leadership driven LGBTIQ+ program and a team dedicated to Inclusion and Diversity.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application or recruitment process, reach out to our Talent Acquisition team who would be more than happy to help.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.