iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion ia foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Global Buyer - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Prepareand deliver the operational plans for allocated categories
- Assist with any/all activities related to the Procurement Activities (Senior Management Reporting, eBuy tool support, Preferred Supplier Tracking Support, Project Sourcing Activities)
- Work with customers to identify minimum requirements for goods and services in order to enable purchasing optimization and to maximize value
- Proactively manage the delivery of key contracts, tenders and quotations for allocated categories, through leading or participating in cross functional teams
- Act as procurement business partner for allocated customers
- Work in collaboration with customers to eliminate any barriers to the adoption of multi-site and multi- country contracts
- Ensure that procurement, finance and other processes (including the use of e-sourcing and other systems) are established and implemented whilst maintaining a flexible and pragmatic approach to delivering the business need
- Ensure all requirements relating to reporting, budget
- Provide assistance where required to ensure that the procurement team meets its obligations
- Demonstrate required competencies and company values on a consistent basis
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or another relevant field
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply would be a plus
- Experience working in cross functional and cross site teams
- Knowledge of: Sourcing, Category Planning, Negotiation, Tendering, Benchmarking, Contract Drafting and Review, Project Management, Financial analysis and assessment, Supplier Evaluation, Selling
- Proficiency with MS Office Package
Other desirable skills:
Influencing, Team work, Communication, Creativity, Time Management, Managing and driving change, Strategic thinking, Political awareness
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.