Lead Patient and Provider Services Immunology
Department: Sanofi Genzyme
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
About Genzyme, a Sanofi Company
Sanofi Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. That goal guides and inspires us every day. Sanofi Genzyme’s portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represents groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Sanofi Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.sanofigenzyme.com.
The Immunology Patient and Provider Services Lead will help ensure ongoing support for patients, prescribers, clinics and major academic centers taking/prescribing Kevzara for rheumatology and Dupilumab for atopic dermatitis and Asthma. Through ongoing interactions with the Healthcare professionals, clinic nurses and staff, the Sanofi Genzyme field teams and cross functional departments supporting the therapeutic areas and brands, the Lead will ensure that the patient support programs and supporting vendors are delivering to the highest standards of service, support and care while meeting or exceeding patient and HCP expectations. Every patient and HCP should experience ease, reliability and trusted confidence when enrolling patients into our support programs. Through program optimization, the patient journeys are to be made easier during their time on our products and while utilizing our services. The Lead will respond with passion and urgency to any interruptions in services, to address any HCP or patient needs or concerns and will work actively to pre-empt potential interruptions in the patient journey while utilizing our patient support programs.
- Lead in the management of the day to day activities of the National programs ensuring the timely and high quality delivery of program components including performance to pre-determined performance metrics.
- Lead will facilitate the necessary Sanofi Genzyme escalations and approvals as required by the patient support programs as per compliance (i.e. Commercial and Medical approvals for emergency bridging and 100% financial assistance when required).
- Lead will manage PSP budgets and provide monthly reporting on budget and opportunities to improve cost effectiveness and program revenue to expense ratios.
- Lead will demonstrate strong problem solving skills as it relates to operational issues with the patient support program and the use by HCPs and patients.
- As partners in care, the Lead will provide a high level of face-to-face and other forms of compliant communication and interactions with the various HCPs, field teams and vendor staff of the programs to ensure program consistent alignment, compliance and satisfaction in the delivery and communication of our programs.
- Lead will ensure all training requirements of the program such as PV/AE, product and program are met as required by our PSP SOP for programs.
- Lead will keep approvals of the program concept, vendor qualifications, flows and materials updated in our ZINC systems.
- Lead will ensure any adaptions or enhancements to the program will be uploaded and approved in ZINC prior to implementation. Adherence to the PSP SOW and other relevant SOWs will be mandatory.
- Lead will partner with PV to create regular and ongoing interactions with the vendor to deliver 100% adherence to the PV requirements of each brand as per SOWs and product monographs.
- Lead will complete the PSP vendor qualification report and deliver on-time as needed by PV.
- Lead will update the ZINC entries quarterly with program activity as required by our Global PSP and Compliance team.
- Lead will develop and provide resources and tools to ensure patient safety, ease of program use and consistent patient care while complying with the internal requirements of our Medical, Regulatory, PV and Commercial teams.
- Commit to continuous improvement and optimization of the Patient Support Programs.
- Ensure collaborative interactions with the Vendor and the internal Cross Functional Steering Committees of the respective brands.
- In collaboration with head of PSP, Lead will create innovative projects and improvements to the PSP programs with the goal of improving the HCP and patient journey while on our products and in our patient support programs.
- Lead will participate in interviewing of vendor staff who pursue a career in servicing the programs to ensure alignment of the quality and professionalism expected of our Sanofi Genzyme team are also secured for our programs.
- Lead will conduct regular meetings with vendor staff and field staff to ensure collaboration, problem solving and sharing of best practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bilingual (English/French) a strong asset.
- Minimum university degree is required.
- Minimum five (5) years of sales, marketing and patient support program experience, including relevant experience in the Immunology markets.
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external audiences.
- Strong passion, patient focus and results orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and Computer literacy for regular reporting on program metrics.
- High level of focus and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Operational excellence.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and solution orientation.
- Strong anticipatory and reactive problem solving skills.
- Travel 30% nationally with 1-2 conferences per year.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.