About Sanofi – www.sanofi.ca
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi is organized into five global business units: Diabetes and Cardiovascular, General Medicines and Emerging Markets, Sanofi Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur and Consumer Healthcare. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
Sanofi entities in Canada include the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Care Business Unit, the General Medicines and Established Products Business Unit, Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines), Sanofi Genzyme (specialty care) and Sanofi Consumer Health. Together they employ close to 1,900 people. In 2015 Sanofi companies invested $133.3 million in R&D in Canada, creating jobs, business and opportunity throughout the country.
Sanofi Pasteur: The world’s leading vaccine company
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. Our driving goal is to protect people from infectious diseases by creating safe and effective vaccines.
Our company distributes more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to vaccinate more than 500 million people across the globe.
Sanofi Pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines in the world, providing protection against 20 bacterial and viral diseases.
Discover your future…
Sanofi’s university opportunities offer exposure to a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Student hires work side-by-side with biopharmaceutical professionals, providing an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of patients around the globe.
With opportunities throughout the company, students can focus on many aspects of our business, including:
- Analytical R&D
- Bioprocess R&D
- Bulk Manufacturing
- Commercial Operations (Business Intelligence, Market Access, Sales)
- Corporate Communications
- Filling & Packaging
- Finance & Accounting
- Global Engineering & Maintenance
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- Industrial Performance
- Information Technology & Solutions
- Manufacturing Technology
- Occupational Health
- Regulatory Affairs
- Scientific and Medical Affairs
- Site Quality Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Technical Operations
Please note applicants should only apply after applying with their co-op office, as a required part of the recruitment process. This does not represent a single job posting and general applications will not be considered.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited university and have completed at least one year of study, with plans to return to school after the assignment
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 8.0 on a 12.0 scale
- Proficient in use of MS Office 2010, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with others
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to work within a team environment
- Strong project management skills including organization, time management, and follow-up
- Specific qualifications vary as related to each individual role
Sanofi in Canada embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations for persons with disabilities required during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Follow Sanofi Canada on Twitter: @SanofiCanada and on YouTube: youtube.com/user/sanoficanada
Sanofi, Empowering Life
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.