CHC Legal counsel France - All Genders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Job title:CHC Legal counsel France - All Genders
- Location: France (Paris)
- 50% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
ABOUT THE JOB
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come.
In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view.
Everything we do is centered around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world.
We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu.
We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
This is once-in-a career opportunity to join a “Feel Good” global legal team!
The Global CHC Legal Team is a group of motivated, energetic and collaborative seasoned lawyers organized in different sub-teams according to regional and/or subject matter responsibilities and/or expertise with the common objective to deliver value by identifying opportunities and balancing risks at speed.
Within this global organization, you will be a key member of the CHC Legal Europe & Latin America (EULA) team, reporting to the CHC France Legal Director (Coraline Cabaret-Moro).
Your main responsibilities
You will support the CHC France Legal Director in the management of daily legal support to the French commercial operations. Under her supervision, you will provide, among others, the following key activities
- Draft, negotiate, review and conclude complex agreements (Partnerships, Distribution Agreements & annual commercial agreements, etc.)
- Provide effective, business-oriented day-to day legal advice to all of our CHC French business partners on a broad range of business law matters such as advertising of medical products (Rx, OTC, medical device, food supplement), commercial/distribution, consumer rights, competition, e-commerce laws
- Deliver clear practical and thoughtful advice that enables our CHC French business partners to achieve their objectives while mitigating legal risk and keeping the interests of our company at the forefront
- Effectively collaborate with EULA CHC legal colleagues and/or Global CHC Legal team on transversal projects
- Spot legal trends and contribute to keep French team and French business partners up to date on any relevant laws impacting our business
- Instruct outside counsel where appropriate and supervise the provision of cost-effective, business-orientated legal advice
- Relevant experience working as mid-level legal counsel or similar role in the life science or fast-moving consumer good industry with a strong expertise in French commercial law
- Self-starter, autonomous, agile
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Able to balance projects and prioritize quickly
- Intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and risk and excited by dynamic change
- High level of professional ethics and integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good sense of humour
- Strong knowledge/practice of French commercial law topics (e.g. annual sales agreements)
- Good knowledge of contract/business law
- Well-honed organizational and analytical skills
- Comfortable dealing with fluid regulatory landscape
- French Master’s degree in Business Law
- French & English (fluent written and oral)
- We take as a candy any additional EU language
PURSUE PROGRESS, DISCOVER EXTRAORDINARY
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE