Accelerator Scrum Master - All Genders
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
ABOUT THE JOB
Who we are in a nutshell
We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. Our purpose is to find treatment to fight pain and ease suffering. We combine breakthrough science and advanced technology to develop life-changing medicines and vaccines.
Digital & Data is at the heart of Sanofi : our ambition is to be the leading digital healthcare platform to develop & deliver medicine faster, enable healthcare professionals to improve treatments and help patients improve their health. Our scale, strong connections within health ecosystems across the world, and ability to leverage Sanofi’s capabilities make us the best place to push the boundaries of medicine through technology.
The products you will work on
We are building next-gen health & digital products, leveraging Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including
Digital Health products improving the patient experience and treatment adherence, through innovative digital products (Software as Medical Devices)
- Connected ecosystem solutions such as patients’ glycemic control & full disease management, leveraging connected pens
- Symptoms checking apps able to understand disease and track symptoms
- Remote treatment solutions providing individual recommendations, accessible by anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Personalized care model informed by AI to identify symptoms’ early signals and recommend corrective actions to the patient and the care giver
Omnichannel products supporting multi-channel engagement with healthcare providers & patients
- Multi-channel digital targeting platform to deliver tailored digital campaigns
- Machine learning and predictive analytics to improve engagement (calls, chats) based on feedback
- Recommendation engines for cross selling/up-selling and next-best action delivery to sales reps
- Tailored content delivery based on preference and viewing history
Digital Marketing products optimizing marketing campaign’s reach and impact
- Market analytics tools to understand key dynamics across tactics and identify growth/ uplift potential
- Strategic allocation tools, able to dynamically model impact of different scenarios and achieve sales targets
- Tactical allocation tools, with built-in ROI response modelling, at “brand x touchpoint level”
You as Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Your mission will be to be the "team change agent and coach" to enable delivery of the best product possible and successful product outcomes at every Iteration.
Your key responsibilities will be
1. Agile Adoption and Leadership
- Coach and mentor teams in adopting agile principles
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and outcome-driven decision-making
2. Product Development Coaching
- Guide sustainable cadence in product development
- Bring agility into product discovery and Lean UX
- Learning from data and take decision from it
3. Collaborative Mindset
- Support collaboration between cross-functional product teams (PO, Full-Stack Developers, Data Professionals, UX/UI) & business stakeholders
- Remove impediments for continuous flow and improvement
4. Strategic Alignment
- Collaborate with product management for vision and strategy alignment
- Focus on delivering meaningful outcomes for customers and the business
5. Event Facilitation
- Facilitate events as necessary
- Over 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach in complex environments
Product Coaching Expertise
- Proven expertise in Agile product management and continuous product discovery
- Strong understanding of product strategy, roadmap development, backlog management, and release planning for achieving significant outcomes
- Nice to have : Experience in coaching and integrating Lean UX principles and outcome-driven approaches within an organization
Global Product Scaling
- Experience in effectively coaching Product Owners to scale products across multiple countries and stakeholders
Lean Principles and Product Development
- Solid understanding of applying Lean principles in product development
- Excellent communication, mentoring, and leadership skills for effective coaching and team influence
- Ability to adapt and thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Strong English communication skills
Why Sanofi Digital?
- Executive sponsorship and governance, with newly appointed CDO & leadership team
- Digital & data culture in place with agile ways of working and a strong ecosystem (Sanofi Ventures, BD Partnerships)
- Unique diversity of medical & technical challenges, with mobility opportunities
- Awarded “Top Employers France” 2021
Pursue progress, Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE