Value & Access
About the job
Sanofi Market Access in Portugal is an agile team, working closely knitted with the other business functions, committed to a One Sanofi approach to bring deliver the outcomes of our sound science to patients. We formulate and implement reimbursement strategies to achieve and maintain optimal access for Sanofi’s products in all (One Sanofi vision) therapeutic areas. This includes proactively leading the market access activities for new products and providing advice to the business units regarding relevant market access-related developments for new and existing products. We also provide in-depth market access knowledge while having a good understanding of the therapeutic areas and business units’ needs.
- Lead and coordinate all activities necessary to obtain and maintain reimbursement for products in one or more therapeutic areas in Portugal
- Be a partner for external, clinical and other experts/stakeholders who are involved in the market access and reimbursement process
- Specifically interact with payers, providers and authorities related to the designated therapeutic area/products
- Lead, or participate in, cross-functional project teams at different stages of preparation for, and after, reimbursement
- Collect, interpret, and record scientific evidence of the therapeutic value of products including health economic data to support the development of cost-effectiveness models
- Carry out epidemiological explorations to support budget impact analyses
- Compose reimbursement dossiers and related documentation as required
- Track legislation, regulations and developments with respect to market access in general, and the therapeutic areas of our interest in particular
- Education: University degree
- 5+ years of experience in market access or related activities, ideally in pharmaceutical companies or from other organizations (eg, consulting) within market access
- Experience with Pharmacoeconomics/health outcomes research is a plus
- Soft skills:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills
- Effective networking and relationship building skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated and prioritization skills
- Technical skills:
- Ability to research, analyze, write and deliver high quality written documents
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex multi-stakeholder problems
- Attention to detail whilst able to retain a helicopter view
- Languages : Oral and written fluency in Portuguese and English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.