Location: Prague (Czechia)
50% Remote working
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the opportunity:
Our new colleague as Brand Manager, you will develop and implement CHC brand marketing strategies in order to maximize sales, market share and operating profitability of the brand product portfolio.
About growing with us – in this role you will
- Own the brand strategy of our #1 brand Ibalgin (25% of sales), Must Win Brand Wave 1 expected to grow 1,3x vs market and Lead brand in global pain brands matrix
- Activate the brand across touchpoints (Consumer/HCP/Shopper activation, digital & media) to deliver brand growth
- Drive innovation and activation of brand purpose to become the number 1 Love Brand in the CZ-SK markets
- Strong collaboration with cross functional teams (customer, growth performance, medical, regulatory…) and global teams when relevant, encouraging/ fostering the development of a challenge/play to win mindset within the x-functional teams
- Drive brand growth ahead of the market in alignment with Global pain growth hub team, asset development for brand bundle where Ibalgin is lead market
- Develop and implement the Brand strategy in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Contribute to Sales cycle planning (new launches, media & campaign plan)
- Responsible for regular P&L monitoring, controlling expenditures
- Keep regular contact with advertising, media and PR agencies, ensure their activities are managed and co-ordinated
About you: qualifications, education and work experience
- University education, Business or scientific
- Minimum +5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Current or previous experience in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG companies with proven track record in marketing positions
- Executional excellence and leadership
- Strategic, integrative and analytical thinking
- Project management skills
- Autonomy and ability to balance long-term strategic priorities with short-term business needs
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influence, highly collaborative with all cross functional partners
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment
- Digitally Savvy
Inspire your journey - what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi - your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
If the description fits your experience and has aroused your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.