- Location: Prague
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
As a CRM Lead you will contribute to Central and South Europe performance and effectiveness maximization establishing and implementing framework on CRM usage, building a strong collaboration within the assigned geography and across the organization, working transversally.
You will provide support for commercial, marketing customer engagement and medical teams through the implementation, administration, development of CRM systems (incl. transaction platforms), as well as training and support for end users. In addition, you will contribute to increasing the efficiency of operational departments by automating and supporting the processes of acquiring, processing and exposing of business data.
The CRM Team belongs to the broader Team of Sales Force Excellence & Operation in the Business Operation & Support Department.
We are part of the Central and South Europe MCO (Multi Country Organization) of Sanofi which includes 7 countries: Czech, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Poland, Romania and Ukraine.
6 passionate team members are located on the different sites, being far we have daily interactions to ensure the best support of local teams, and not only as we need to plan and consider many cross country elements as well.
Our key task is to support CRM tools adoption and further development that helps business to boost interactions with internal and external customers.
- Administration, proper functioning and development of existing CRM systems. Automation of the processes through CRM based on business needs (where applicable/possible)
- CRM users support
- Vendors management on services related to CRM support and development
- Implementation of CRM systems (needs/processes analysis, configuration, training)
- Close collaboration with Sales Force Excellence leads on activities planning and implementation of the process on profiling, segmentation and targeting in CRM
- Implementation and support of systems/platforms/dashboards related to CRM data reporting and analytics
- Collection, processing and updating data for business reports based on information from supported systems (activity reports, corporate reporting, operational dashboards, ad hoc reports)
- Verifying the correctness of the received data in relation to the added data from CRM systems
- Support of analytical projects and business processes related to activities data reported in CRM systems
- 3+ years of experience in CRM support / administration roles
- work in Pharma industry with Veeva experience is a plus
- Experience of work with BI related tools (e.g. PowerBI/QlikSense/Qlikview) is a plus
- Technical skills: MS Office (deep knowledge in Excel/Power point)
- Soft skills:
- Precision, reliability and proactivity to resolve issues, results-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals from a variety of departments are required
- Excellent self-management skills including planning, prioritization, objective setting
- Ability to work in complex environment with agile project planning approaches
- Education: University degree in statistics, econometrics, economics, data science/information technology or similar
- Languages: Fluent in Czech or Slovak, fluent in English
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- Access to internal recruitment conducted in Czechia and worldwide - you can create your own career path within Sanofi; your professional development will be supported purposefully
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 50% of time from home, where you can easily schedule your office days
- An attractive package of cafeteria benefits, pension contribution, life insurance, meal contribution
- Gender neutral paid parental leave
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.