- Location: Prague
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
At Dupixent Business Unit we are leading the science in dermatology and respiratory through our research and development of advanced treatments for chronic, difficult to treat inflammatory diseases. With our biological treatments on the market and a robust pipeline, dermatology and respiratory are a strong area of growth for us and one in which we have already made a significant impact on the lives of patients.
The mission of the Customer Engagement Manager is to execute brand strategy & customer engagement plans for Dupixent across all launched indications, in line with local market trends and global business strategy. Drive excellence in execution in order to maximize brand market share, sales & profitability & reach highest level of customer engagement.
The Position will be focused on one or multiple Markets in the cluster – Baltic countries, Slovakia.
- Customer engagement planning
- Develop & implement local operational plans for Dupixent, that increase customer engagement & ensure that promotional materials are relevant/ impactful for the local market and specific target group
- Identify optimal local channel mix, intensification / sequence of interaction with customer segments
- Customer stakeholder management:
- KOL and key HCP customers (CE)
- Implementation/Activation related to local market:
- Work cross functionally to ensure all plans, projects and activities are executed with the appropriate stakeholder buy in and collaboration
- Execution of activities: Roll out projects in line with business priorities; communicating updates; adhering company SOP/approval process; managing projects to agreed budgets; training and briefing of activities; tracking outputs and satisfaction and agency management
- Success measurement: Tracks operational plan realization, specific customer engagement KPIs. (CE)
- Local market knowledge / experience in healthcare / pharmaceutical / biotech industry, combined with experience in a marketing environment
- Brand development, launch and post launch experience
- Campaign development from initiation to execution
- Therapy area experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Experience and familiarity of Patient Associations
- Experience of having worked in the specialist arena - highly desirable
- Soft skills: Organised with a good level of analytical skills, focused & result oriented, sensitive to potential patient & customers’ needs and with empathetic approach, excellent communication skills, disruptive thinker, bringing fresh ideas & brave to try new things
- Technical skills: Digital marketing
- Education: University degree level or equivalent (Scientific / Business, combination is ideal)
- Languages: Fluent in English, fluent in Slovak/Czech, intermediate level in Russian language is an advantage
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.