Junior Brand Lead
Junior Brand Lead
- Location: Prague
- Up to 50% Remote working
- Job type: Full time
About the job
The main purpose of this position is to develop and implement CHC (Consumer Health Care) brand marketing strategies to maximize sales, market share and operating profitability of assigned brand. Our portfolio includes a number of leading historical brands such as Paralen, Ibalgin, Endiaron, which are among the most recognized products on the market in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and a number of global brands such as Essentiale, MagneB6, Mucosolvan.
We are offering a fixed term contract until end of 2023 with a possibility to be extended
- Develop annual brand/business plans, understand key drivers and success factors for their achievement
- Activate the brand across touchpoints (Consumer/HCP/Shopper activation, digital & media) to deliver brand growth
- Strong collaboration with cross functional teams (customer, growth performance, medical, regulatory…) and global teams when relevant, encouraging/fostering the development of a challenge/play to win mindset within the x-functional teams
- Implement the Brand strategy in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Advertising and consumer promotion campaigns - coordination, execution, control and evaluation
- Ensure execution of new product launches and coordination with related departments
- Contribute to Sales cycle planning (new launches, media & campaign plan)
- Responsible for detailed market analysis on a permanent basis - clear interpretation & recommended actions, together with implementation, control and evaluation
- Responsible for pharmacist engagement - materials and sales representatives brand/product/competitive training, brand presentation in seminars or congresses to pharmacists in order to support brand awareness and brand knowledge
- Accountable for forecasting process and regular P&L monitoring
- Keep regular contact with advertising, media and PR agencies, ensure their activities are managed and coordinated
- Work closely with CHC corporate on planning and other centrally coordinated projects
- University education, Business or scientific
- Current or previous experience in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG companies with proven track record in marketing positions (Marketing Intern/Marketing specialist/Junior Brand Manager)
- Executional excellence and leadership
- Strategic, integrative, and analytical thinking
- Can demonstrate effective application of market research principles, techniques and data
- Ability to provide balanced, directional feedback to agencies to achieve the best outcomes
- Working knowledge of media planning and buying tools and techniques
- Marketing management experience with ability to trade off the most effective mix of touch points to achieve communications objectives
- Know the role of digital marketing in communications
- Implement complex marketing programs; managing multiple priorities as needed, on time and to budget
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in Czech/Slovak + English
- Excellent planning and time management
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Team spirit, persuasiveness & influence, highly collaborative with all cross functional partners
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE