About the opportunity
As a Senior Field Product Manager, you will have responsibility for Sanofi Genzyme Immunology Marketing and Sales Strategy in the Czech Republic.
About Sanofi Genzyme
As the Specialty Care global business unit of Sanofi, Sanofi Genzyme is focused on rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis, oncology dermatology and respiratory. More than 30 years since we began, we remain just as committed to and passionate about advancing therapies that offer hope to patients and families.
At Dupixent Business Unit we are leading the science in dermatology and respiratory through our research and development of advanced treatments for chronic, difficult to treat inflammatory diseases. With our biological treatments on the market and a robust pipeline, dermatology and respiratory are a strong area of growth for us and one in which we have already made a significant impact on the lives of patients.
About growing with us
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Monitor and understand market dynamics relevant for the product, forecast trends at the market
• Define strategic goals (position of the product at the market in relevant timeframe, key success factors), develop relevant tactical plans/campaign plans, measure progress
• Provide necessary expertise and tools to enable sales of the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material and its testing, product training and relevant clinical papers
▪ Design and organize marketing projects to support agreed marketing strategy, including communication plan (clear definition of key features, benefits, claims and patient profile).
• Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries. Work collaboratively with colleagues in Regulatory and Market Access to address any issues that may arise.
• Work on development of KOL and supporters, including management of international KOLs.
• Review new entrant’s and competitor’s data to ensure communication is kept up to date on new developments.
▪ Develop consistent and logical annual marketing plan and 5 year plan (LRP) including corresponding patient models.
• Prepare regular sales forecasts and production forecast, manage inventory levels and supply (locally and at customer service level)
Qualifications/ Education & work experience:
• Academic degree in Medicine / Life Science or equivalent
• Relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Advanced level of English and Czech/Slovak
• Proven track of successful performance at Product Manager or other relevant positions
• Experience with specialized, original products
• Understanding of marketing principles and business needs
• Experience with KOL management and analytical and basic marketing skills
• Understanding of relevant therapeutic area
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Customer focused and result oriented
• Good planner capable in organizing
• Self motivated and Proactive with strong entrepreneurial attitude
Inspire your Journey!
What Sanofi can offer you:
• An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
• An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
• An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
• You can create your own career path within Sanofi - your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
• As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.