Brand Lead (Consumer Healthcare)
ABOUT CONSUMER HEALTHCARE
In CHC, we are on an exciting journey to create an agile, consumer-centric and responsive organization to deliver our ambition : to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health company In & For the world. As part of the CHC team, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best. So if working on #1 brands such as Dioralyte® or Buscopan® excites you and you are motivated by seeing the direct impact of your work as a consumer yourself in your local store, then this role is for you.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You will be responsible to drive the brand performance by owning the in-market activation while driving the long-term brand strategy.
The brand manager will act as brand guardian and be the main contact point for all cross functional, regional and global stakeholder.
- Delivers effective annual operational marketing plans using customer and market insight to maximise the brand’s short, medium, and long- term objectives.
- Defines, monitors, and influences sales performance (sell-in, sell-out), market share, digital and innovation Key Performance Indicators to accelerate business success. Act as brand champion to share learnings and success with local and global teams.
- Develop and implementation of integrated communication campaigns by building strategic partnerships with communication agencies (incl. PR) to drive best-in-class, 360-degree, cohesive communication campaigns. Measure the media effectiveness.
- Responsibility for product supply of key strategic projects as well as monthly demand forecast.
- Owns and drives the development of the innovation pipeline in close collaboration with local, regional and global stakeholder.
- Meaningful demonstration of essential “Play to Win” behaviours: act in the interest of consumers, take action, stretch yourself and think company first.
- Experience in brand management on Senior Brand Manager level in recognized FMCG and/or OTC businesses, at country and regional/global level.
- Strong track record and leadership in shaping brand plans & operational marketing (direct to consumer & medical marketing) as well as innovation projects.
- Strong experience in digital and precision marketing activation of consumer brands.
- Proven commercial acumen, clear understanding of business market dynamics, retail customer and awareness of current/future external market environment trends.
- Strong ability to lead complex product category project teams. Have effective intercultural relationships with regional and global colleagues.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates that request to be considered under the scheme and meet the minimum requirements for the role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to ask for adjustments to be made at interview, please email diversity.recruitmentUKIE@sanofi.com so we can make arrangements for you.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.