Digital Marketing Manager - Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
Based Reading, Berkshire
About the Opportunity:
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key position to support Sanofi Consumer Healthcare’s Digital Transformation roadmap by driving growth opportunities through a continuous journey of improvement in consumer’s engagement. You will be responsible for ensuring best-in-class digital marketing strategies, integrating multiple disciplines such as media, audiences (1st, 2nd and 3rd party), digital analytics, creatives and content, across a portfolio of leading brands in the consumer healthcare industry, spanning Digestive Health, Pain Care, Allergy and Nutritional categories.
The Digital Marketing manager will work together with local brand teams, external media and creative agencies and strategic partners, such as Google and Facebook, to design, audit and run Precision Marketing campaigns aligned with brand business goals and objectives communicated by brand leaders. This includes supporting campaigns from strategic planning and design through setup, execution and measurement, whereas capturing consumer insights and learnings to inform cross-brand digital marketing strategy and ensuring success of all supported digital campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manager will focus on the UK as a lead market and roll out best practices to Ireland and Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark), whereas ensuring alignment to Global guidelines and Brands’ priorities.
About Sanofi Business Unit:
Sanofi displays a large portfolio of OTC medicines including leading brands like Buscopan, Dulcolax, Opticrom and Dioralyte. We are a dedicated team driven to improve the self-care treatments available to the public. We are a fast paced team of 30 plus, and have strong values – high integrity and work ethic, respect and teamwork as well as courage and dare to risk approach - which we live and breathe every day. We are looking for a like-minded individual who will help grow the different brands using new and initiatives ideas.
- Strategically support brand teams in end-to-end orchestration of digital marketing and media campaigns, across assigned categories and brands – and across key campaign stages (strategic planning, campaign design, setup execution and measurement);
- Work hand in hand with internal stakeholders, including Brand Managers, CMI, Media and ITS, as well as external ones, such as media agencies, Google and Facebook, to develop data-informed campaign planning –campaign targeting, touchpoints and channel strategy, creative and content strategy, analytics infrastructure, budget mix and pacing;
- Ensure development of supporting analytics infrastructure for paid media campaigns, defining key insight needs and deliver to enable achievement of business goals and objectives;
- Coordinate media agencies and strategic partners, such as Google and Facebook, to ensure proper campaign set-up and support ongoing optimization against key success KPI;
- Build and recommend test & learn agenda, measurement design & analytics, key KPIs and performance targets to define campaign success and drive learning with brand teams, and agency partners;
- Document ongoing campaign learnings as they rise and educate broader organization as a “player coach” on precision marketing tactics to reinforce data-drive culture and help establish internal benchmarks;
- Use digital analytics platforms (including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DSPs, eCommerce platforms) to generate actionable marketing insights to inform campaign planning and media tactics according to business objectives.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Degree educated, (Master’s or MBA) is a plus;
- Digital marketing and advertising experience with focused experience in planning and/or executing programmatic campaigns (e.g. working as a trading desk specialist);
- Working knowledge of digital search (e.g. SEO / SEM) strategy, execution and optimization, and its interplay with broader programmatic media tactics;
- Experience in ad targeting methodologies across digital platforms;
- Experience translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement tactics, leveraging shopper insight, and proving those out;
- Significant experience communicating technical material to a range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies;
- Strong project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan);
- Ability to drive initiative through cultural norms to achieve goals;
- Deep understanding and appreciation for achievement of Business goals and marketing objectives such as Revenue & Product Contribution, ROI and Trial, Retention and Loyalty.
- Entrepreneurship – always looking for new ideas and not afraid to challenge status quo;
- Agility – ability to both drive and adapt to change;
- Leadership – thought leader and accountable for own actions, not afraid to roll-up their sleeves;
- Team Spirit - People focused and team-worker, constructive conflict management.
What Sanofi can offer you:
- We offer a generous package including flexible benefits and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
- We have highly subsidised restaurant;
- This is a full-time role based in Reading, Thames Valley Park. We support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.