Health Outcomes Manager
Based in Reading Berkshire UK
About the job
Discover your Sanofi within our Health Outcomes team! The Health Outcomes Manager will work
closely with the Senior Health Outcomes Manager on the development and dissemination of health outcomes evidence in order to ensure that new and existing products are recommended by the UK and Ireland HTA.
The role works collaboratively to provide health outcomes solutions that support an integrated market access strategy.
The Health Outcomes team is embedded within Sanofi Market Access. The Market Access team works with the NHS to understand a constantly evolving environment and ensure Sanofi’s medicines and vaccines are suitably aligned
to offer maximum long-term value for our customers. Market Access brings insight into the organisation and builds strategy based on the insight, working with colleagues across Public Affairs, Communications, and all of Sanofi’s UK business units. Market Access produces a coherent ‘access’ strategy
that considers optimal price, HTA, tactics and supporting uptake and use in the NHS. With a
portfolio that spans Rare Diseases to Vaccines we rely on collaborative ways of working and creative solutions to maintain access to new medicines and vaccines for UK and Irish patients.
As a Health Outcomes Manager your day-to-day duties will include:
- Develops submissions for new products or new indications to UK and Ireland HTA Bodies
- Develops the framework for the HTA submission and gains internal and external stakeholder alignment prior to full submission development
- Works in close collaboration with divisional brand teams, field-based colleagues and Global teams to deliver health outcomes projects and solutions
- Builds strong relationships with external contacts to enhance & maximise the delivery of the UK/Ireland evidence base
- Proactively works in partnership with the new product planning team and with global colleagues to understand new product strategies and plans and supports the development of early UK/Ireland HTA plans
- Develops and publishes real world evidence to support HTA Submissions and brand plans
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Higher level degree in either Health Economics, Outcomes Research, or Evidence-Based Medicine
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate well at all levels and to present complex information that is easily understood
- Demonstrated experience of project management is essential
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry/consultancy/academia in field of Health Outcomes, Health Economics, or Evidence Based Medicine
- Experience of working on submissions to UK HTA agencies (desired)
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of working with cross functional teams
- Understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
Link to Career page- https://www.sanofi.com/en/careers/
Own your future. Make your move!
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case-by-case basis according to business needs and resources.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.