Global HEVA Business Partner Rare Diseases (HEOR/Market Access)
The role can be based from Sanofi offices in the US (Cambridge, Massachusetts), UK (Reading) or France (Chilly Mazarin)
About the Opportunity
Discover your Sanofi within our global HEOR/Market Access! We are seeking a Business Partner to support the Rare Diseases portfolio to plan and generate robust health economics and value propositions from both a global and US perspective.
The Global HEVA Business Partner will deliver quality research projects, economic models, trial design recommendations and other activities in support of programs/products. The incumbent interfaces with Clinical, Medical Affairs and business partners including Marketing, External Affairs and Market Access. The role is accountable for the planning, design, implementation and completion of innovative evidence-based research programs that are consistent with program/product strategies. The research programs developed will provide appropriate evidence and/or tools to be used for internal decision making and for external audiences at product launch and over product life cycle.
About growing with us
In this role you will:
- Develops strategies and provides new ideas and concepts on how to move the program, product or therapeutic franchise forward
- Manage the HEVA evidence generation strategy
- Execute approved HEVA studies and manage ongoing studies according to budget and timeline expectations
- Identify new HEVA evidence generation opportunities to maximize lifecycle management
- Assist countries in developing or adapting health economic models and other materials for reimbursement, payer objection handling and other purposes
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal stakeholders including North American Medical Affairs, European Medical Affairs, Sanofi Emerging Market regional teams, and Established Products
- Sets strategic evidence generation priorities and direction for assigned responsibilities and is able to incorporate this into appropriate planning documents
- Takes a leadership role in the development of relationships and continued advocacy with external advisors in appropriate therapeutic areas
- Develops collaborative research relationships that provide data of value to decision makers. Leverages interactions to identify strategies that will improve the impact of research and build advocates for data
- Interacts with senior level management providing high level strategies and long term vision of assigned work
- Implementation of evidence generation tactics consistent with HEVA strategic goals including designing, budgeting, contracting, tracking, reporting, and publication plans
- Provides input to clinical and medical teams regarding opportunities to execute HEVA strategies within their planned research activities by identifying the appropriate evidence to collect and report
- Serves as a resource to commercial organization in terms of pricing, positioning and reimbursement of products based on economic evaluations
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Higher level degree in either Health Economics, Outcomes Research, or Evidence-Based Medicine
- HEOR or Market experience in a European/Global capacity in pharmaceuticals, CRO or academia
- Proven track record of working successfully in a project/matrix orientated environment
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, as well as customer focus
- Experience of launch activities
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of reimbursement decisions
- Knowledge of methods and principles of health economics, health technology assessment reviews
- Demonstrated understanding of disease physiopathology, drug mechanism of action, clinical development principles, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistical programming, systemic literature reviews
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
Link to Career page- https://www.sanofi.com/en/careers/
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to be named Global Top Employer 2021
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.