NHS Outcomes Manager
- Location: Field Role, North East Region, UK
- Job type: Permanent
About the job
The NHS engagement lead is a customer facing role that is accountable for improved use of our medicines across General Medicines leading to an increase in sales performance and profitability through the development & delivery of the strategic business plan, over the short, medium and long term, across prioritized accounts and products for a defined Region.
- Develops and maintains productive and sustained relationships with key influencers, who have the capability to influence, promote or inhibit Sanofi General Medicines business within the local health economy at population level.
- To be an expert on the commercial environment, constantly keeping a breadth of the changing healthcare system by understanding national policies and their translation into local priorities to help local health organisations to implement.
- A deep and wide understanding of primary care commissioning and medicines management, commercial schemes such as rebates, innovative pricing arrangements, market access principles and the functioning of Area Prescribing Committees and procurement networks; in order to develop appropriate opportunities for Sanofi General Medicines that meet the customer need.
- Application of priority Account first capabilities: Business Ownership, Operate Strategically, Network Mapping and Design and Responsive Planning to ensure continuous creation of a shared vision with team and customers, in order to create value for the organization, customers/patients.
- Demonstrate a profit centre owner mindset and input to the balancing of resource investment & growth to deliver sales targets, market share and reputation. To optimise brand strategy in order to build a sustainable business whilst meeting the needs of prioritised key accounts.
- Works with MSLs and Real-World Insights to fully understand the local environment, the policies in place and the goals of critical health care decision makers/payers who make decisions on the Sanofi General Medicines portfolio. Shapes (rather than being subject to) the local environment to achieve and optimise market profitability throughout the lifecycle of the portfolio.
- Educated to an appropriate level or equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
- ABPI qualified.
- Detailed knowledge of Primary Care Commissioning and finances.
- Knowledge and understanding of the modern NHS.
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure to optimise opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals.
- Proven commercial acumen, with clear understanding of the business market dynamics and the ability to accurately assess and convey market access intelligence to shape plans.
- Ability to make decisions promptly.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and committed to offering an interview to candidates who request to be considered under the Scheme and meet the minimum requirements required for this role.
If you consider yourself to have a disability and would like to ask for adjustments to be made at interviews, please email diversity.recruitmentUKIE@sanofi.com so we can make arrangements for you.
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.