Quality Assurance Associate – Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
Based in Reading, Berkshire
About the Opportunity
Inspire your journey within Sanofi Consumer Healthcare (CHC) as a Quality Assurance Associate. This is a key role support the Head of Quality for CHC to support and implement the Quality Management Systems (QMS), as well as activities such as managing Product Technical Complaints, self-inspections and issues management.
About Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
This is a very exciting time for Consumer Healthcare to Lead, Optimize and Empower. We have the opportunity to build a truly world-class CHC business, where we attract and retain the best talent to deliver sustainable growth and achieve our long-term strategy. It is a rare opportunity where we get to re-imagine the ideal future organization that is truly fit for purpose. We will unlock our value by integrating processes starting at CHC R&D up to delivery to our consumers, so that we are in control of the whole end-to-end process. We have the ambition to be agile, to empower teams to make decisions and act quickly to beat the market growth. In doing so we’ll further embody our Purpose: Serve Healthier, Fuller lives.
About the opportunity
In this role you will:
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the CHC Affiliate Quality System (covering GxP and health-regulated activities) across the local CHC Commercial organization, to ensure that quality processes and activities in scope are executed in compliance with the CHC Global Quality standards and applicable GxP regulatory requirements
- Support the Secure delivery of safe, efficient, quality CHC products, information & services to ensure patients/customers safety and act as Quality Business partner to support business priorities
- Ensure GDP compliance of wholesale distribution activities within the CHC affiliate marketplace
- Supports the Quality Department in the training, including GxP training of UK employees
- Works internally and cross functionally within the organisation to main and improve the Quality processes in line with Sanofi quality policies, directives and standards and regulatory requirements
- Effectively supports the management of the outsourced Product Technical Complaint activities in line with CHC quality policies, directives and standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensures compliance with applicable regulations and CHC quality policies, directives and standards and regulatory requirements with a priority focus on GxP
- Effectively support the Quality Events System to ensure that CAPAs are documented, monitored and followed up in a timely manner
- Support the Internal and External Audit process to ensure that all GxP areas of the UK are properly assessed for effectiveness
- Support Health Authority Inspection and Corporate Audit preparation and control room support to ensure that all GxP areas of the UK are properly assessed for effectiveness
To succeed in this role, you must be/have:
- Life Sciences degree or equivalent level experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in a GDP/GMP capacity, GDP experience is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of quality systems and pharmaceutical research & development process
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Strong communication skills
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realise ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your experience and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management)
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
Link to Career page https://www.sanofi.com/en/careers/
Own your future. Make your move!
Visas for those who do not already have the right to work in the UK will be considered on a case by case basis according to business needs and resources.
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.