SR MEDICAL MANAGER
SÃO PAULO - SP
Sanofi is one of the largest companies in the pharmaceutical industry, with proven experience in Vaccines, CHC, Primary & Specialty Care.
Sanofi is investing substantially in the next generation of cancer medicines and is set to bring new and potentially life-transforming medicines to cancer patients worldwide.
Sanofi is focused on advancing next-generation therapies in four core areas: multiple myeloma and other blood cancers, skin cancers, lung cancers, breast cancer and other hormone-positive cancers.
Would you like to change the lives of patients? Are you prepared to use your excellent baggage and ability to deal with people? Is innovation part of the way you work? Do you have passion for transformation and change?
In this Position
This position will have the leadership of the Oncology medical strategy, contributing as an important innovation partner, driving medical and digital transformation
- Is responsible for management of the medical aspects of a product(s) or therapy(s) life cycle.
- Considers area-specific strategy needs for successful launch and implementation of product(s) or therapeutic area(s) to support and increase market share.
- Partners to drive non-registration or local registration clinical studies driven by his/her team performed with product(s) or therapeutic area(s) within his/her range.
- Impactful medical insights generation.
- Cross-team work
- Innovation partnership
- Provides medical/scientific support for clinical development and commercial activities
- Drive and lead Sanofi in relationships with key stakeholders and medical societies
- Maintain knowledge and comply with the principles of Ethics and Integrity, Sanofi's policies and codes of conduct that regulate the pharmaceutical market.
- Comply with and promote Sanofi's Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies in relation to the team it manages, which includes the Road Safety Program (Road Safety), with the objective of preventing accidents from occurring, avoiding risks to health, promoting the well-being of employees and reducing environmental impacts resulting from the performance of their work activities.
- Support Sanofi's Diversity and Inclusion strategy and initiatives to ensure that all employees and partners are treated with respect and are given equal opportunities.
- Promote a culture of Ethics and Business Integrity in your team, serving as a model by ensuring adequate knowledge and compliance with the principles of ethics and integrity, Sanofi's policies and codes of conduct that regulate the pharmaceutical market.
Your Experience: To be successful in this position, we need candidates with the following requirements
Education: Graduation in medicine or other health sciences. Residency/post-graduation/medical specialization (oncology is a differential)
Experience & knowledge: To succeed in this position, we require candidates to have:
- Previously experience as medical manager in Oncology;
Languages: Fluent English
Competencies: teamwork, strategic thinking, initiative, transversal cooperation, leadership skills, decision making, problem solving skills, clinical trials and RWE
What makes this position unique?
Today, Sanofi has in its clinical development new molecular entities in oncology with first-in-class or best-in-class potential, poised to enter clinical development in the next two to three years. We are committed to translating scientific discoveries into potential new treatments and addressing critical gaps in care across a variety of cancers.
Benefits of this position
High visibility position. Constant interactions with Country head and top management. Opportunity for exposure and transversely with the key areas of Sanofi
ATTENTION TO THE PHRASES BELOW
* Sanofi is a company that believes in equal opportunities. All of our positions consider people with disabilities and all qualified candidates will be considered*
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.