Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
- Join an inspiring team, cooperate with brilliant people across the business and experience digital & innovative ways of working.
- Have unlimited opportunities for career growth and development within a global organization.
- Havebroad presence and resources within healthcare ecosystem to help you establish and expand your own network and connections.
What you will be responsible for?
1.Be responsible for patient support program development and management:
• Build strong and effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders, timely communicate with the cross-function, i.e., BU, Medical affairs, Communication, etc to smooth program execution;
• Responsible for patient support program execution, management and continuous improvement, e.g.
- Manage national healthcare education team with vendor support, set the KPIs and review the team performance
- Track project status and manage risks to ensure on-time & quality delivery;
- Monitor projects implementation process to ensure performance achieved and compliance alignment;
- Field visit to monitor and optimize projects operation;
- Visit external stakeholders to get doctor/ nurse/ patient insights;
- Organize HE and nurse training meeting, project summary meetings, internal project discussion meeting,etc
- Provide operation insight on project design and continuous improvement
• Responsible for tracking operational outcomes, team report, analysis and presentation
• Lead the nurse team to leverage digital platform/PSP tools to enrich projects and enhance its impact
• Support Medical Affairs teams to publish results
2. Other project assignment by line manager.
Who you are?
• Minimum bachelor degree, major in nurse
Experience & knowledge:
- Above 5 years working experience in pharmaco patient education and support function ; at least 2 year healthcare education related team management experience (national scope preferred and regional scope at least);
- Working experience in training team are preferred;
- Working experience with Associations(RDPAC,etc.) are preferred;
- Experience on patient support program management are preferred;
- Experience on digital platform management are preferred;
Team leadership, proactive attitude, result driven and being independently driving progress High communication skills: proactively seeks feedback from across the organization and uses this to improve project operations. Good interpersonal skills: can negotiate with other parties to find solutions that address interests, tactful in handling points of conflict Team work spirit Fluent English in both speaking and writing Good computer skills in excel, ppt,etc
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.