Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
- Join an insiring team, cooperate with brilliant people across the business and experience digital & innovative ways of working.
- Have unlimited opportunities for career growth and development within a global organization.
- Have broad presence and resources within healthcare ecosystem to help you establish and expand your own network and connections.
What you can contribute?
Market Access Strategies:
Leads cross portfolio market access strategies for Sanofi China Establishes well-organized access strategic planning framework and aligned with global MAx blue print. Oversee and orchestrate all market access resources and tools from global and country to support China MAx strategy and implementation Closely collaborate with cross functions to deliver the insights and anticipate market access evolvement.
Pricing & Reimbursement:
Develop price & reimbursement strategy with optimal conditions for launches and portfolio market maintenance. Secure alignment on pricing strategy and decisions between business units and GMAx. Develop innovative solution and dossiers to support reimbursement negotiation and other access practices. Have capability to interaction with external think tank to shape P&R environment
Value & Access:
Based on the business priorities, lead team to develop specific access strategy and value proposition by product to meet payer’s expectation Coordinate overall access strategy definition and execution for key portfolio between GMAx, country cross functions and PAMA.
Develop strong capability on HEOR function. Build close interaction with KOL at HE and HTA area in China. Provide HEOR inputs to the strategic and operational planning processes for Sanofi products Leverage global HEVA resources and tools to support China practices.
Market Access Capability Building:
Build strong MAx capability for Sanofi China through attract good talents, competency improvement and leveraging global resources. Develop and update MAx governance and process to improve working effectiveness Organize internal training related the products Value Pack, HTA and MAx blue print to whole PAMA team
What you should have?
Master Degree on Health Economics or Health Policy or MBA in Healthcare preferred.
Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics and Outcome Research is a plus.
Experience & knowledge:
- At least 15+ years working experience of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, and 5+ years working experience of MAx in multi-international Pharmaceuticals Company with people management experiences.
- Strong professional experience on market access, health economics, health policy, pricing with deep understanding of the relevant trends of P&R policy environment in China, as well as global.
- International working experience on relevant area is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate persuasively verbally and in writing with fluency in English and Mandarin (a plus)
- Good strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Has the ability to master complexity and work under pressure.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.