We aim to build best-in-class access organization and capabilities to support business growth. This program is design to support business strategy and China 2030 goal with critical talent supply in PAMAT functions.
Fierce PAMAT talent competition in the market, we can develop identified high potential through customized rotation program, fit to the Sanofi culture, and be familiar with the key stakeholders and cross team ways of working thus strengthen the PAMAT leadership succession plan.
Duration: 2-3 Years Program followed by a full-time leading position
Contract Type: Permanent contract from the start of the Program
Primary Locations: Flexible to travel or relocate for work purpose during program
Reporting to: Head of PAMAT
Your journey with us:
You can get quick ramp up with business acumen through well-designed and customized rotation program, offer board view on public affairs, market access, trade, key account through global experiences and equip with market best experiences and be potential successor for the identified department high level positions.
It is an individual tailor-made career development program through rotations
• During a 1 to 24 months period, you may rotate in 3~4 different teams within PAMAT, be familiar with the China market and support/ lead the execution of projects from key PAMAT functions. Meanwhile, you will also receive an intense training program to build your systematic PAMAT functional knowledge.
• During a 25 to 27 months period, to gain customer facing experience through strategic project across PAMAT team. To be exposed to some of our key business units and face business customers. To bring back your insights on how the cooperation is organized, what business expects, and get the flavor of business and products.
• During a 28 to 30 months period, you may have a global PAMAT rotation. This will be a unique opportunity to gain transversal experience, interact with our international teams and be exposed to global challenges of the PAMA work.
• At the end of the process you will be proposed leading positions in China PAMAT team. Your role will be defined together.
The project focuses on the development of your capacities to play a leading role in China, developing your functional and leadership skills, but also getting you inspired by field experience through strategic project with our customers. You will also network with Global and China Leadership Team of Sanofi to build your future success.
In that respect, from the start we will assign to you a mentor from the Sanofi China Senior Leadership Team to connect you across the organization, discuss with you challenges and opportunities, and finally develop your abilities to become one of our future leaders.
Who are we looking for?
In 1982, Sanofi became the first batch of multinational pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to enter China. For 38 years, as Global Top Employer, we have always insisted on "in China, for China". From prevention to treatment, our diversified business covers pharmaceuticals, human vaccines and consumer healthcare. We have nearly 100 years of experience in chronic disease management. We will continue to pioneer new ways of managing cardio-metabolic-renal diseases either on our own or in partnership with relevant stakeholders. And we will combine cutting edge digital technologies with strong Diabetes and CVD portfolios. Our footprint covers more than 2,000 counties and cities in China, and we are committed to bringing health to 1.4 billion Chinese people.
Looking for Future Leaders:
In that specific program Sanofi PAMAT Team is focused on hiring top talents who will be team leaders for PAMAT team. As one of our leaders, you will be empowered to lead cross portfolio market access strategies for Sanofi China, develop trade strategy and lead strategic channel initiatives to accelerate business growth, lead team to develop specific access strategy and value proposition by product to meet payer’s expectation, build strong PAMAT capability for Sanofi China through attract good talents, competency improvement and leveraging global resources, etc.
Around 5 years’ working experiences in Pharm or related consulting firm. MBA or Master degree preferred. Related experience in market access or commercial (central marketing, KA marketing, bidding strategy, PAMA) is a plusPursue career development in market access field and willing to take challenge roles; Have ownership, high adaptability, tolerance of ambiguity, willing to stretch self, Can-do attitude, open-minded, logic and reasoning, empathy and be passionate. We need those who can Play to Win to join us!
- Stretch (Dare to go): You should be able to try new things，not be discouraged by failure and find the right direction. You should be able to seek diverse views to challenge your thinking and ruthlessly prioritize to deliver the most value.
- Take action (Dare to do): You should be able to prioritize outcomes over activity, focus on what is important now, follow-up on what can be improved, and keep Sanofi nimble by simplifying as you go.
- Act for patients & customers (Dare to think): You should be able to look at what is best for our patients and customers in any solution. Actively engage with external stakeholders to understand their current and future needs, make better decisions and make sure what we do is in direct support of our science, strategy, market, patients, and/or customers.
- Think Sanofi first (Dare to love): You need to be able to put the company's interests first, share information openly and proactively with all my colleagues and be willing to sacrifice the ego to help others’ success.
Why joins Sanofi?
This is a unique opportunity for you to join as one of our future leaders. We give the opportunity for a few selected talents to be part of this adventure, and after 2 – 3 years of a comprehensive acceleration program to take a leading position in our organization.
Sanofi China Elite Talent Acceleration Program – PAMAT offers you:
• An unique opportunity to join our company at a pivotal time.
• To join a fast growing business with an international presence.
• An exposure to PAMAT different functions (3~4 functions).
• A rapid career progression.
• A permanent position from the start.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.