Drive market access evidence generation and HEOR support to achieve the access goals for Sanofi China portfolio.
Be a contact window with glocal to develop HEOR and access relevant capability programs to China team, and assistant the implementation of those capability program.
HEOR team & Vx V&A
Lead the China HEOR team and work closely with both China business teams and global team to develop strong evidence support on national reimbursement, provincial reimbursement, innovative solution and medical expenses. Build a strong engagement platform and partnership for access with KOL at HE and HTA area in China. Provide HEOR inputs to the strategic and operational planning processes for Sanofi products Develop evidence-based arguments and recommendations for developing pricing and reimbursement strategy; Help HQ counterparts in commercial, pricing, patient access understand China’s market, health-economic, payment environment base on economic or related studies and policies; Work with local medical team, marketing and commercial team to ensure successful market access; Create the awareness of health-economic and pricing experts about Sanofi global HEVA resources and tools to support China practices.
Market Access Excellence:
Be a contact window with global to build strong MAx excellence for Sanofi China through continuous improvement and leveraging global resources. Develop and update MAx governance and process to improve working effectiveness Organize internal training related the products Value Pack, HTA and MAx blue print to whole MA team
Master Degree on Health Economics or Health Policy or MBA in Healthcare preferred.
Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics and Outcome Research is a plus.
Experience & knowledge:
- At least 10+ years working experience of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, and 5+ years working experience of HEOR in multi-international Pharmaceuticals Company or consulting firm with people management experiences.
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical pricing/access/funding, payer needs and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate persuasively verbally and in writing with fluency in English and Mandarin (a plus)
- Good strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally.
- Has the ability to master complexity and work under pressure.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.