Brand Manager Consumer Healthcare
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to Head of Marketing SECE as a Brand Manager CHC you will manage marketing activities for the dedicated CHC brands in Bulgaria. You will participates and in creation of strategic brands plans and creates and executes operational brand plans for the dedicated brands.
About Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
- Align all global and regional brand plans and activities with corporate category managers;
- Propose, develop and execute the A&P marketing activities and detailed channel plans for the CHC brands, proposes and executes decisions on the right channel mix of communication (ATL incl. digital, BTL, PR, KOLS, telemarketing etc.);
- Plans and executes the communication activities and objectives based on the local market specifications and according to the prepared and approved marketing plan;
- Manage marketing promotional activities and develops an accurate forecast based on designated products market history;
- Coordinate all external/internal Brand communication. Give clear KPIs to Trade marketing and sales teams;
- Identifies the need of develops/adapts and ensures approval of all POSMs on time and per regulations;
- Set brand sales forecasts based on historical trends and future development plans;
- Ensures consumer/patient insights are considered before conducting any marketing activity;
- Lead the delivery product /brand trainings;
- Support market access & pricing activities for Bulgaria;
- Cooperate with CHC Med Lead to ensure proper KOLs relationship to deliver brand image /growth;
- Execute and promotes HSE standards, Pharmacovigilance, Compliance and acts in line with SOPs.
- Professional Marketer and/or Master of Pharmacy with experience in the pharmaceutical industry as marketer;
- Minimum 3 years marketing/branding experience;
- Marketing/Brand management skills;
- Relevant experience with media planning;
- Set ambitious objectives and inspirational goals;
- Quick to analyse, takes action and drives change;
- Inspires the team and influences team, KOLs, partners;
- Constantly self-challenging and challenging others in a constructive way;
- Creates vision with clearly focused priorities to build profitable brand plans;
- Analysis based decision making with ability to process large amounts of data for action outcomes;
- Open, curious and investigative behavior;
- Act as role model regarding Sanofi’s Pharmacovigilance and Compliance SOPs;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Understands the dynamics of specific markets – influencing future trends, with first class experience in marketing;
- Demonstrates ability to understand financial, regulatory, legal and human resource issues and their impact on the marketing function;
- Transversal collaboration, Relationship building, Time-management & Prioritization;
- Accuracy and focus on detail;
- Knowledge and interest in pharma industry, business operation, financial and business planning, competitive intelligence, data and statistics management;
- Bulgarian language skills native;
- English language skills fluent;
- PC, driving license.
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
- Educational background Pharmacy;
- Additional education with specialization in Sales;
- Demonstrate high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual and team goals.
What Sanofi can offer you
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organization grows, you can too;
- This is a full-time role and we support flexible working;
- We offer outstanding and multicultural work environment, recognized as great place to work;
- We empower people to execute tasks, even beyond their immediate responsibilities;
- We have built unique culture of best practice sharing and transparency.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.