iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial Analyst Internal Control - VIE Contract (W/M)
1. Finance Business Partner Global Support Functions (FBP GSF)
- Monitor the progression and prepare a regular follow-up and synthesis of the projects
- Monitor projects’ costs
- Implement tools and software related
- Support FBP GSF in preparing the financial assumptions for business related projects
- Support Head of FBP GSF in preparing the financial assumptions for business related projects and budget follow up
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc analysis of financial data
2. Internal Control and Processes
- Maintain and improve the local control environment, in line with the requirement of the Group, by ensuring the existence, formalization and communication of procedures, policies, delegations of authorities, as well as a proper segregation of duties
- Conduct the annual self-assessment on mandatory controls
- Design, implement and follow up on action plans to address gaps identified
- Perform self-testing on mandatory controls
- Collaborate and work on initiatives aiming at reinforcing internal control within the affiliate
Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
At least 1 year of experience in external and/or internal audit or in accounting or controlling finance functions; previous experience in pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
Proficiency in Excel; knowledge of SAP would be a plus; knowledge of other data analysis tools or planning software such as TM1 (T Memory Type 1), HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) would be an advantage
Proficiency in English
Soft & professional skills:
Ability to define and implement projects
Ability to propose, lead and drive changes; communication: clear and simple synthesis
Aspiration: interest to understand business; motivation to grow in career
Adaptability: ability to work in a complex matrix environment
Accountability and reliability: ownership and execution; strive for results
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.