Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
- Territory: VIC/TAS
- Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
- Therapeutic area: Oncology
Sanofi’s Specialty Care business unit is focused in the areas of oncology, rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis and immunology.
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
About the role
We are currently looking for a driven and strategic Oncology Account Executive (12 month Fixed Term Contract) to build and maintain strong relationships with our potential client base while selling and growing our Oncology product range. You will play a critical role in driving sales and executing the commercial strategy to meet and or exceed sales targets within your territory.
Your strategic thinking and ethical approach coupled with a strong understanding of specialists and the hospital environment will see you succeed in this role. As you will be managing clients within your territory, you may be required to travel in order to visit clients in person whilst practicing strict social distancing precautions in line with Sanofi’s and the governments direction & utilising technology where possible.
To be considered, you will have;
- Senior hospital sales experience
- Oncology sales experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Proven ability in utilising data to improve business relationships and increase sales
- An innovative mindset with strong business/strategic acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Success working in an environment that offers a high level of accountability
- Completion of Medicines Australia CEP
- Be recognised as a team player who wants to be part of a progressive energised culture at Sanofi Genzyme
- Demonstrate proficiency in business analysis to drive insights and actions within your territory
- Enthusiastic and driven to grow your own career
- Proficiency with digital engagement and the Microsoft Office suite of products
- The right to lawfully work and live in Australia
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: In these uncertain times and circumstances, Sanofi has actively taken steps to ensure the safety of our employees and the community. Keeping this in mind, please note that video interviews may replace normal face-to-face interactions. We’ll also work closely with our new starters to ensure that they’re safely onboarded as part of the Sanofi team.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so apply online today and don’t miss out!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.