About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi Denmark as a Franchise Lead – Oncology responsible for the planning and execution of local sales and marketing activities in line with the North European and global strategy.
In this strategic leadership role, you will also lead, manage and develop the Oncology team, engage with key stakeholders to ensure optimal execution of strategies and activities.
About the Sanofi Oncology Business Unit
Sanofi recognizes the incredible burden that cancer has on patients and those who care for them. Its relentless pursuit to advance scientific discovery is matched only by its determination to bring solutions to patients.
Sanofi is building on a rich legacy in oncology with a rejuvenated pipeline and a renewed commitment to bring novel treatment options to patients. Today, Sanofi has a portfolio and pipeline of medicines across a variety of malignancies, including skin, prostate, lung, colon, breast and multiple myeloma.
About growing with us
In this role you will….
- Localize, coordinate and execute marketing and sales strategies, tactics and activities including development and execution of strategic account plans at country level.
- Ensure that policies and tactics are in line with local regulations and company policies and support with digital transformation.
- Lead and manage the Danish Oncology team and ensure successful development of competencies and skills. Ensure achievement of sales targets.
- Provide strategic support to value & access processes. Drive and execute tender management in collaboration with the General Manager/Franchise head NE, Medical Advisors, Finance and Market Access teams.
- Build strong relationships with KOLs and key customers to identify customer needs and drive commercial development within rare disease. Maintain and build on existing collaborations with patient advocacy groups.
- Observe market trends to proactively capture opportunities and mitigate challenges in the marketplace. Contribute to budget processes and provide key insights from Denmark.
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
- Master’s degree in marketing / business / science or an equivalent
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience, preferably within a specific product / disease area
- Oncology / hematology therapeutic area experience and strong scientific background
- Proven leadership and people management skills; ability to build high performing teams securing competences, skills and a winning mindset
- Previous local product launch experience; experience using the local code of practice for pre-launch and in-market products; functional expertise in value and access and digital marketing
- Proven track record in sales excellence; entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to effectively engage with key internal and external stakeholders and build long-term relationships with payers and HCPs
- Successful development and implementation of strategic and tactical business plans
- Excellence in communication, presentation and project management skills
- Oral and written fluency in English and Danish
- LIF education
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience please apply, alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.