About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi Denmark as a Medical Advisor to implement the country medical affairs plan in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and in alignment with the Immunology North Europe medical strategy.
You will be responsible to develop and maintain collaboration with current and future Dermatology Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), present clarity around clinical and scientific information, provide support to other functions within the company.
About the Sanofi Business Unit
Sanofi Genzyme, the specialty care business unit of Sanofi, focuses on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology. We help people with debilitating and complex conditions that are often difficult to diagnose and treat.
Dermatology is part of fast evolving and scientifically exiting immunology area.
Our approach is shaped by our experience developing highly specialized treatments and forging close relationships with physician and patient communities. We are dedicated to discovering and advancing new therapies, and to providing hope to patients and their families around the world.
About growing with us
In this role you will….
- Drive the development and execution of the local Medical Affairs plan as well as local communication strategy in alignment with the Immunology North Europe medical strategy
- Identify, develop and maintain collaboration with current and future KOLs, local scientific societies and central decision makers at relevant health authorities
- Oversee and interpret new scientific data, literature, competitive trends and product opportunities and adjust medical and educational activities accordingly
- Be a strong partner to the local Commercial, Market Access, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Public Affairs, and provide continuous medical advice and training
- Evaluate medical projects and unsolicited investigator-initiated projects; Evaluate and approve marketing materials
- Ensure the development of core behaviors with a constant concern to meet legal, regulatory, ethical and social responsibility standards required by local laws and organizational policies, procedures and culture
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
• Master’s degree in medicine or other life science discipline – required; PhD degree in medicine, or other life science discipline / Medical Doctor degree - preferred
• Proven pharmaceutical industry knowledge and experience - preferred
• Knowledge of the Immunology area and/or Rare Disease, Neurology, Oncology – preferred
• Proven stakeholder relationship management skills used in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians /specialists, KOLs as well as other stakeholders
• Experience in interpretation and dissemination of scientific and clinical data.
• Proven track record working with phase 4 studies and Investigator Initiated projects; Experience with compliance practices and knowledge of drug safety and regulatory affairs - preferred
• Ability to work in a professional and international environment, good understanding and application of explicit corporate standards, practices and code of conduct
• Strategic mindset, target oriented and results driven attitude, high initiative, problem solving skills; Ability to coordinate, manage and prioritize resources and workload in a busy professional environment
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-functional team environment; Team player attitude with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent influencing, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Oral and written fluency in English and Danish
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.