Medical Franchise Head Immunology North Europe
About the job
Join Sanofi as as Medical Franchise Head Immunology North Europe. In this role you will be responsible to develop and manage the North Europe medical affairs team for the Immunology therapeutic area. You will be part of, and lead the medical and scientific (non-promotional) strategy for the Immunology therapeutic area in North Europe.
This is a permanent role, and approx. 20 % travel will be required.
Locations that could be relevant for this role: NL,BE,NO,SE,FI and DK
- Partner for North Europe Commercial Immunology Franchise Head and ensure the North Europe medical strategy and medical affairs plan within the therapy area
- Ensure alignment of North Europe medical strategy with the Global/EMEA/North Europe medical and commercial strategy, and with the North Europe Medical Head
- Lead collaboration with all strategic internal /external stakeholders and to be involved in relevant events / Advisory Boards and other meetings, when applicable
- Identify strategic North Europe medical projects and prepare budget
- Develop and lead collaboration with North Europe Key Experts
- Responsible for heading up a cross-country organisation
- Ensure high level team performance through leadership and people management, which include goal setting, performance management, and individual development plan
- Facilitate relationship and cross-country collaboration within the North Europe Medical Therapy Area Team
- Use scientific and clinical knowledge to input to launch strategy on evidence needs for stakeholder including patients
- Master level degree/PhD degree in medicine or other life science
- Preferably knowledge of therapeutic areas Immunology - experience either from the studies/research and/or preferably from the pharma industry with relevant customer knowledge
- Clinical experience and expertise in the Therapeutic Area
- People management experience
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team in an international environment and cooperate across countries
- Communicate, collaborate, and influence with excellent interpersonal, communication and strong networking skills, both internally and externally – especially in communication with medical authorities, hospitals, physicians/specialists, KOLS and pharmacists
- Oral and written fluency in English
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.