iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Performance Engineer - VIE Contract (W/M)
The cP (component Pertussis) performance engineer contributes to optimizing the performance of the industrial organization. In order to increase production capacity for cadence project in the robustness manner, the performance engineer will provide support to the teams by continuous improvement to further enhance the building 89E performance.
In relationship with the cP Director and cP Deputy Directors, the Performance Engineer provides metrics to measure the activity, develops and implements short and medium term actions plans for building 89E to optimizing the industrial performance.
Create tools for continuous improvement (20%)
- Gather metrics about current situation in terms of delivery and prepare an assessment
- Define simple way to gather information from the shop floor to track standard timing for shopfloor activities
- Benchmarking with other organizations and platforms
Deploy a visual management in 89E and MWS (Media Washing and Sterilization) B89 (15%)
- Measure the activity in term of deviations, CAPA (Corrective and preventive action), CCR (Change Control request), BPR (Batch Production Record) review and release, media delivery, SAP release
- Define relevant indicators and present daily with the stakeholders
Propose action plans for improvement (15%)
- Ensures continuous support to meet the cadence project criteria (goal: 2 production batches per week)
- Propose and implement standards for continuous improvement using the Lean Methodology
Set up the actions to increase capacity and faster delivery (20%)
- In touch with the shop floor implement and follow up the actions
- Propose actions to increase the capacity without degrading the indicators and taking into account multiple constraints
Develop a Maintain culture with the production team to sustain efforts and autonomy (20%)
- Perform regular assessment to make sure that the continuous improvement is on track
- Support the team to develop the self-maintaining
Contribute to design predictive tool for water consumption in B89E and 89 (10%)
- Base on the existing data contribute with the cadence project team to design a predictive tool to secure the water consumption
- Building 89E and MWS B89
- Main stakeholders to interact with : managers and deputy directors for cP Production, support functions (MTech, Technical Services) and the project Cadence Team
During the first months of the assignment, the incumbent will need to establish the current picture (defining and tracking KPIs – Key Performance Indicators) before increasing the capacity. Timeline for double batch production is estimated for Q2 2020. The deployed tools will help support and stabilize the production increase capacity. With the ramp-up, the incumbent will help the team getting autonomy and using the right tools and metrics to ensure schedule adherence.
- Engineering degree and/or Pharm. D
- Previous experience in pharma industry is mandatory (knowledge of SMS – Sanofi Manufacturing System is a plus; manufacturing & quality knowledge is expected)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing (GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice) environment is required
- Soft skills: leadership and behavioral competencies, good communication skills, business acumen, attention to details, strong analytical skills, autonomous, desire to learn in a complex and stimulating environment
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal communication and facilitation skills
- IT skills: good knowledge of Microsoft office and computer tools
- Languages: fluent English; French is an asset
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.