What makes this position unique?
This is a very exciting time for Consumer Healthcare to Lead, Optimize and Empower. We have the opportunity to build a truly world-class CHC organisation where we attract and retain the best talent to deliver sustainable growth to achieve our long term strategy. It is a rare opportunity where we get to re-imagine the ideal future organization that is truly fit for purpose. We will unlock our value by integrating as much as possible within CHC so we are in control of the whole end-to-end process from R&D to delivery to our end consumer. We have the ambition to be an agile organization empowering teams to make decisions and act quickly and be at the market growth. In doing so we’ll further embody our Purpose: Serve Healthier, Fuller lives.
Benefits of working in this role
Contribute actively to Sanofi transformation
Be part of a project that is high on top management’s agenda
Be part of a highly engaged team from all over the world
Develop yourself on an extended range of capabilities and competencies
We are looking for a Sales Excellence & Data Management Officer from 01.06.2022 (Startdate to be discussed) for a limited term contract of 12 months.
- Master all data sources to enable business growth and ensure field force excellence in execution
- Manage and maintain automated sales data reporting and dashboards to support the business
- Drive the implementation of the local customer engagement plan in line with the defined strategy
- Analyse eCommerce sell-out data, market forecasts and sales performance in close cooperation with Growth performance lead
- Transform data into insights that drive business value (data analytics, data visualization and data modelling techniques)
- Become a local expert for our CRM tools, image recognition software and data sources
You will report to the Growth Performance Lead CHC.
- Accountable for maintenance and development of sales force automation tools
(e.g. MyCustomer CRM, Yoobic, Targeting, Sales & Market Dashboards)
- Manages and combines multiple sources of data (Market, Sales, CRM)
- Develops standard & project-based reports/dashboards
- Establishes intuitive reporting methodologies, performs ad-hoc market analysis and supports strategy and performance analysis
- to allow management to drive sales force activities
- to maximize revenue opportunities via detailed customer knowledge
- to enable end users to engage with data
- Manages affiliate performance tracking - Market dynamics, company performance & ranking, core products performance
- Prepares reports of company results and competition benchmarking
- Responsible for tracking and managing ePermissions in the local CRM system
- Contributes to the Sales Force target settings and tracks the targets
- Contributes to Market Research Studies
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Business or scientific background, Master or Bachelor degree.
Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in local language (German) and fluent in English
Required knowledge and/or experience
- Thorough understanding of business support tools like MyCustomer CRM, Salesforce, IQVIA Flexview and QlikView
- Advanced level of Excel, PowerBI and pivot tables
- Experience in business intelligence, data science and market research
- Experience in OTC industry is a Plus
- Strong analytical thinking, action planning and organizing
- Accuracy and detail-orientation
- Ability to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
- Excellent team player: Highly collaborative with all cross functional partners
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
You will work with the Growth performance Lead CHC, customer lead and sales team.
- Limited term contract of 12 months
- Full time position (38,5 hours a week) or part-time position with a minimum of 30 hours a week
- The position is located in Sanofi Office in Vienna
- Flexible working is possible
Our employees are the centre of our attention, especially with the great possibility to combine private and professional life and work in an inclusive environment. In addition to flexible working, we offer our employees other advantages in the area of mental and physical health, various benefits and other additional services. Further training and international career opportunities are also part of our offer. The minimum salary for this position is € 2,284 depending on individual qualifications with overpayment possibility.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.