Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is a best in class consumer health business with a large portfolio of vitamin, mineral, supplement, over the counter and personal care brands including Telfast, Mersynofen, Betadine, Bisolvon, Dulcolax, Nature’s Own, Cenovis, Ostelin and many more. Our products can be found in thousands of pharmacies, supermarkets and other outlets across the country. As one of Australia’s largest vitamin makers and distributors, we are proud that our team is at the forefront of high quality in-house manufacturing and innovative new product development.
We have a great opportunity for an Innovation Manager to join our Marketing team for a 9 month contract based at our Consumer Healthcare Head office in Brisbane.
Contribute to the strategic direction of our market leading portfolio of vitamin, minerals and supplements. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark within one of the most dynamic categories in Australia via delivery of breakthrough commercial and product innovation.
Core responsibilities include:
- Lead, influence and collaborate with key stakeholders to determine the innovation pipeline aligned to strategy and lead innovation projects from Discovery through to Business case
- Responsible for creating consumer-centred concepts and shaping their development with the Brand teams through to launch
- Design and lead cross-functional workshops translating consumer insights, brand strategies, trends and competitive landscape into winning ideas
- Watch, anticipate and act on trends in the market locally and internationally
- Work closely with our in house consumer insight teams, making recommendations for research projects
- Work cross-functionally with regulatory, quality, sales and the broader CHC business
Key criteria for this role include:
- 5+ years’ experience within FMCG/Consumer healthcare environment where you have a proven track record of success in developing and delivering profitable innovation opportunities
- Knowledge of the Natural Health Sector and the relevant regulations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of business financials and broad commercial acumen
- Naturally curious and able to drive projects using initiative and internal networks
- An excellent multitasker, who enjoys and thrives on working with people across the business
If you are passionate about consumers, customers and new product development we would love to hear from you.
Interested? Then please apply online?
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.