Sanofi Vitry-sur-Seine est l’un des sites les plus innovants du Groupe, avec plus de 2 000 collaborateurs.
Doté d’un outil de production ultramoderne, le Biolaunch, le site maitrise à la fois les activités de recherche, de développement et de fabrication de produits de biotechnologies.
Les pathologies que nous traitons ? Le cancer, les maladies neurodégénératives et les maladies cardiovasculaires.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
Drive Industrial and Organizational performance to achieve the site’s Strategy and Ambition.
Participate in the definition of the site’s strategic roadmap. Bring a high level of expertise and leadership in SMS methodology, industrial performance, digital solutions, transformation and change management. Drive application of deep problem solving to quickly resolve challenges across a broad range of topics. Manage the consistency of the site’s organization with ITS core model and SMS standards. Drive application of transformation methods to achieve breakthrough improvement across a range of topics. Bring a high level of capability and credibility in the capacity of a coach to the site SLT.
Collaborate with all functions in the site, with platform SMS and actively contribute to the Sanofi SMS network.
- Drive, as a change leader, the necessary change of mindset to carry out the deployment of the site’s strategic roadmap and digital transformation
- Provide leadership & strategic vision regarding the Transformation activities, including: Communication strategy, HOI (Human Organizational Impact) identification and management, Training (strategy, modules preparation, delivery), Documentation update
- Participate in driving the culture at site and SLT level
- Challenge, prioritize and coordinate implementation of transformation initiatives and action plans
- Anticipate on issues, escalate, act and drive initiatives to course correct
- Lead program reviews focused on project execution, problem resolution, timelines, and network-level business/financial impact
- Build Continuous improvement mindset and process
- Establish targets (financial and otherwise) for the site to drive Top Decile performance and to ensure the right level of benchmarking (POBOS or otherwise) to set the site vision
- Implement and/or sustain performance Governance and Fundamentals
- Establish KPIs and associated methodology (site and value stream) that drive performance
- Plan, track and report the site performance delivery
- Establish and ensure connectivity of performance related processes and systems: Strat Plan, Strategy Cascade- Site priorities, Performance Plan, 3P
- Orchestrate the local deployment of Global / Platform / Division performance initiatives
- Promote and improve materials management on site through suppliers performance programs
- Identify and coordinate local initiatives enhancing the site performance
- Provide leadership and coaching to ensure that Site Performance boosters deliver well defined and quantified outcomes
- Provide leadership and expertise to identify levers to drive performance
- Provide deep problem-solving expertise across a range of business topics
Digital and ITS core model
- Drive transformation in performance via Digital, inclusive of the effective use of Digital to transform site operations
- Ensure the alignment of the site’s footprint (equipment, flows, organization) to ITS core model
- Support the digital products deployment, promote their use and capture their operational impact
- Facilitate the development of advanced analytics capabilities at site level
- Coordinate with business process owners to harmonize and simplify business processes
- Support continuous improvement processes to drive clarity in site’s data ownership and systematically improve data quality
SMS capabilities and SMS network
- Deploy SMS standards
- Ensure the right level of SMS certification for members of the site and provide appropriate SMS trainings
- Contribute with the global team and across platforms to standards, SMS skills assessment and SMS skills certification
- Support best practice sharing cross-sites
- Interact with external bodies to broaden knowledge base and maintain a current knowledge of industry best practices
Eduction / Experience
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Management or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 5+ years in operational roles
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Expert in SMS standards and experience in leading transformation programs (such as Fit4 or equipment excellence)
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives from concept to execution
- Good functional knowledge on business processes
- Understand IA finance P&L monitoring, BOI, GM, COGs, cash flow
Technical skills & Competencies / Language
Choose the relevant LEAD competencies for the job
- Act for Change
- Strive for Results
- Cooperate transversally
- Commit to Customers
- Think strategically
- Develop people
- Lead teams
- Make decisions
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.