Commercial Training Lead
About the job
The person on this newly created position will be responsible for leading Consumer Healthcare sales capabilities development in Poland
- Identification of sales capability gaps and needs, running and managing assessments measurements and analysis of current status versus future business needs and requirements
- Create plans with detailed actions to increase skills within sales organization, especially Pharma Representatives, District Managers and Key Account Managers.
- Design, develop and implement training programs to address needs and competencies identified in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and manage the overall training and development activities by ensuring effective plan implementation
- Manage every aspect of sales force development to ensure all sales force if fully equipped, engaged and committed to the business priorities.
- Excellent cooperation with Sales Managers, People & Culture and other employees in organization on training programs
- Being a coach to sales team members.
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience, including managerial roles
- Experience in developing sales people’ skills through trainings / coaching
- Coach certificate would be an additional asset
- Project management skills
- Solid backgraound in FMCG / Pharma is a must
- Advanced English knowledge
- Excellent writtend and verbal communication skills
- Very strong attention to details, with high quality standards for own work
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE