Global Brand HCP Lead
- 50% Remote working
- Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, we're building healthier future by helping people help themselves. We empower people to champion better self-care for themselves, our communities and our planet by making it as simple as it should be. We are a brand led, consumer first organization focused on growing our leading loved brands like Buscopan®, Nospa®, Eneterogermina®, Allegra®, Dulco®, or Essentiale® to help more people play an active role in their health.
Working together, we're focused on simplifying our business, clarifying roles and responsibilities and driving personal accountability to improve collaboration and excellence of execution while role-modeling and fostering challenger mindset across the whole organization to enable everyone to bring out their best every day.
Placed within Global Brand Team, the Global Brand HCP Lead will be responsible for leading the development and execution of global brand HCP (Healthcare Professional) strategy, content plan and multi-channel engagement (MCE - Multi-Channel Engagement) to grow share of HCP recommendation.
- Key contributor to the long-term strategic growth of a global brand through HCP engagement and endorsement (doctors, pharmacists, KOLs/DOLs (Digital Opinion Leaders), HCP Associations etc – depending on brand strategic priorities)
- Lead end-to-end HCP / MCE strategy development, including insights gathering and consolidation, understanding of key growth drivers of HCP recommendation, strategy development and cross-functional alignment.
- Drive HCP content creation, evidence-based messaging and toolkits through strong collaboration with key stakeholders (Clinical Education, Regulatory, Legal, Medical, etc.) for HCP-facing teams.
- Drive HCP strategy by identifying relevant HCP insights, mapping them with consumer strategy and converting into strong and differentiated marketing campaigns
- Share learning and best practices across markets to raise overall market performance levels.
- Lead Global Medical Events working closely with Medical and Scientific Communication teams and countries.
- Drive HCP marketing with brand marketing, Medical and MCE teams, by providing professional project management support to ensure global project plans are designed and executed in line with planned time, cost and quality, and guiding teams through the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control and close out phases of the project in order to achieve a successful execution of the HCP Marketing strategy.
- Engage with HCP/MCE leads and field force to keep outside in perspective, collect feedback and incorporate suggestions as appropriate, track and analyze key field engagement and HCP performance metrics.
- Track share of recommendations and performance of tactics (Engagement rate, NPS: Net Promoter Score, Registration Rate etc). Define and deploy corrective actions with the Zone Brand leads
- 7+ years of HCP marketing and/or OTC/FMCG/FMCH brand management experience
- International / regional exposure
- Experience in building consumer and HCP strategy development for OTC/healthcare brands
- Experience working with Legal, Regulatory, Medical in multi-stakeholder matrix environment
- Graduate degree in marketing, management or pharmacist/medical background with master degree (preferable)
- Strong strategic skills, including ability to analize data and generate HCP, consumer and market insights as well as link insights to opportunities to inform strategy, planning and execution
- Ability to lead and influence up, down and over with matrixed organization (diverse teams, peer groups and senior stakeholders), develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Excellent storytelling capabilities with high level communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
What we offer
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- Access to internal recruitment and development libraries - you can create your own career path within Sanofi; your professional development will be supported purposefully
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 50% of time from home, where you can easily schedule your office days
- An attractive package of benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health support, legal and financial consulting)
- Gender neutral paid parental leave as well as volunteer days
If the description fits your experience and has aroused your interest, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Pursue Progress, Discover Extraordinary
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.VIEW MORE