QC NPI & Process Improvement Lead
About the Opportunity
As a member of the QC Leadership team you will take responsibility for ensuring QC readiness for new product introductions. Building strong productive working relationship with the relevant project teams and compiling project plans you will be the primary point of contact for all matters relating to new product introduction. As opportunities arise you may also be requested to oversee process improvement initiatives within the QC department.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland’s southeast coast.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs.
- Develop constructive working relationships with key members of the New Product Introduction teams.
- Develop project plans for each project/program and provide regular updates on status of each plan.
- Provide advice and guidance to the QC Leadership team on queries relating to new business requirements/expectations.
- Highlight any planned changes to the Product Roadmap and assess impact of these changes.
- Escalate identified risks to QC Lead Manager
- Authorised signatory on documents relating to New Product Introductions (where appropriate).
- To represent QC at relevant forums which include (but are not limited to) IBP (Product and Project), Platform meetings, Obeyas, Core Team meetings etc.
- Develop and optimise a sustainable model for the tracking of new business related tasks relating to QC readiness.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of project related tasks and highlight gaps.
- Will be required to travel on occasions to represent QC at sending unit visits and other relevant events.
- Identify opportunities for Continuous Improvement projects within QC.
To excel in this role you will need to have:-
- Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred).
- Post-graduate studies as appropriate to augment primary degree.
- 8 - 10 years work experience in a Quality role in Pharmaceutical/Medical Device environment – with previous exposure to new product introduction projects/programs
What Sanofi can offer you
- Opportunities for progression in a diverse and very successful pharmaceutical business in the South-East.
- Involvement in the launch of new drug products and gaining experience in the latest analytical techniques.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life